NUIT BLANCHE is sensitive to the needs of all audiences and does everything possible to facilitate the accessibility of its event for people with reduced mobility and, more specifically, for people with disabilities.
- Website accessible to all; with the ‘Any Surfer’ label.
- ‘Accessibility’ icons in the brochure, on the website and on-site.
- Special map can be downloaded or picked up at the Info Point.
Icons & legend
People in wheelchairs and with difficulty walking
Deaf and hearing impaired people
Blind and visually impaired people
Grey: not accessible or nothing specific provided
Orange: accessible with occasional assistance
Green: accessible independently
- Specific route adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Parking spaces located near the route can be reserved (Registration required – firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Gearing loops installed in some places for hearing-impaired people.
- Priority access with the ‘priority’ pass (Info Point).
- Accessible toilet facilities.
- Magnetic induction loops installed in some locations for the hearing impaired
- Dedicated area at the Info Point
- Individual support service (Registration required – email@example.com)
o For the visually impaired
o For people in wheelchairs
- Occasional assistance from the NUIT BLANCHE stewards if needed.
Accompanying service and parking reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org