18:00 > 03:00
Join us at the Festival Centre to plan your tour, enjoy the bar or simply relax before resuming your journey.
There is also a reception area for audience members with specific needs.
For its 2019 edition, NUIT BLANCHE has a centre entirely dedicated to the theme of Do It Yourself, promoting design and sustainability.
Visitors will be invited to explore the Festival Centre, designed in collaboration with MicroMarché as a “creative and sustainable laboratory“. Objective: provide the public with a fresh outlook on the circular economy and a world without waste.
The programme includes a circular exhibition, workshops and interactive demonstrations with a selection of makers, hackers, designers and artists from the MicroFactory and Recy-K, the circular economy centre in Brussels.
WORKSHOPS DIY :
- Hack-a-hand, Bots Conspiracy
- Robot Party, Fabricol
- Little Frankenstein Clinic, Olivier Goka
- DIY Silkscreening, Chromodrome
- Metalworks, Elastik vzw
ARTISTES / MAKERS / DESIGNERS EXPO:
- Mekanika: open Source Tools & Machines
- Bart De Wolf : recycled metal art sculptures
- Olivier Goka: recycled plastic art sculptures
- Bots Conspiracy: recycled Robot Installation
- L’Imparfaite : 100 % Belgian Design
- Rima Khatib: recycle design
- Vélo Recup Fiets : projet participatif Anderlecht