NUIT BLANCHE is preparing its 16th edition that will be held in the Marolles neighbourhood on the night of Saturday 6 October 2018! Join our group of volunteers and work with the event’s team to ensure a welcoming NUIT BLANCHE in an atmosphere of sharing and discovery!
As a volunteer, and under the supervision of a stage manager, you will help with the reception and supervision of the public at a specification location along the trail. You are also required to inform visitors about other activities, times and any other useful information about the event. In view of your privileged contact with the public, you will act as a contact point for the entire NUIT BLANCHE team.
- minimum of 18 years
- preferably bilingual (Nl/Fr), with a good knowledge of English
- conscientious, motivated and with a passion for culture
- excellent relationship skills and a good team player
- prepared to work on the nights of Friday 5 and Saturday 6 October 2018 from 5.30 pm to 3 am at the latest
- on Friday 5 October, you should also be available for a briefing session and a visit to the location to which you have been assigned
- the European First Aid Certificate is also an advantage
Compensation: Compensation is provided in exchange for your services on the evening of NUIT BLANCHE. A catering service will also be available for volunteers on the evening of 6 October.
Do you want to join the NUIT BLANCHE 2018 team?! Send your CV to email@example.com before 21 September 2018!