NUIT BLANCHE for all
NUIT BLANCHE promotes access to culture for all and is committed to providing better services for all audiences with specific needs.
- Website accessible to all; with the ‘Any Surfer’ label.
- ‘Accessibility’ icons in the brochure, on the website and on-site.
- Special map can be downloaded or picked up at the Info Point.
Icons & legend
People in wheelchairs and with difficulty walking
Deaf and hearing impaired people
Blind and visually impaired people
Grey: not accessible or nothing specific provided
Orange: accessible with occasional assistance
Green: accessible independently
- Specific route adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Parking spaces located near the route can be reserved (Registration required – email@example.com).
- Gearing loops installed in some places for hearing-impaired people.
- Priority access with the ‘priority’ pass (Info Point).
- Accessible toilet facilities.
- Dedicated area at the Info Point NUIT BLANCHE FOR ALL.
- ‘Blind Date’ service : sighted guide for the visually impaired (Registration required – firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Occasional assistance from the NUIT BLANCHE stewards if needed.
Registration « Blind Date », sign language service and parking > email@example.com